Recipe by Sherrybeth
This is another lower fat, lower carb recipe I've recently adopted in my diet.
Top Review by vickela
This was quick and delicious!! I used Panko crumbs, which made it extra crispy. Also, I didn't have Honey Mustard on hand, so I mixed Dijon with some honey and it worked out great. I cooked the chicken partially in a skillet till the crust got golden, then I put it on a small baking tray in the oven at 350F to cook through while I sauteed some mushrooms with onions, garlic & some chicken broth.
My husband and I both loved this dish and I will be making it again for sure!!
Thanks for posting this recipe, Sherrybeth!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons honey dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs, plain
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken; pat dry.
- Coat chicken pieces with flour, shaking off excess.
- Spread chicken with mustard, then roll in bread crumbs to coat evenly.
- In large skillet, over medium heat, cook chicken in hot oil for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until done.