If you have time, toss the chicken in the curry spices and oil in the morning then leave in the fridge all day to marinate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss the chicken breasts with the curry power and 1 tbs of the oil.
- 2Heat a large non-stick pan and cook the chicken for 5-6 minutes on each side until golden and cooked through then cut into strips.
- 3Whisk together the remaining oil and mango chutney with a good squeeze of lemon juice.
- 4Then, in a large bowl, toss with the cucumber, salad leaves, chicken and most of the almond flakes.
- 5Divide between two bowls, scatter with the rest of the almonds and enjoy with some crusty bread on the side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Coronation Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.9
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 80.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 29.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: