Recipe by angelmeg1080
When I was younger, my babysitter and I used to make this recipe together. She knew it by heart! Kids will love to snack on these. Adults, though, watch your figure. 3 of these is enough, I think! I change the recipe a little every time I make it. Try to get the balls at a consistency a little heavier than cookie dough, or about the same.
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat graham cracker, crushed (Graham's has fewer calories than Honey Maid)
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour corn syrup into bowl.
- Add peanut butter and graham crackers.
- Blend with your fingers, it works way better than a spoon. Try to scrape all of it off your hands when your done, though!
- Form a ball out of about 1 rounded teaspoon of "dough." This is where the graham crackers being crushed, not just slightly crumbled, is essential.
- Roll each ball in just enough powdered sugar to coat. Place them on a plate and pop in the freezer for no more than 10 minutes, and no less than 7. Store in the fridge after you take them out of the freezer, they are best chilled.