Recipe by Sonya01
Something to use up some corn flakes. for a plain cookie omit sultanas, add 1/2 tsp vanilla essence or replace sultanas with 1/2 cup (50g) choc chips if you don't like sultanas
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 cup sultana
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 180c.
- In a large mixing bowl cream the margarine and sugar.
- Add in egg white and beat, fold in coconut, sultanas, flour and milk, mix together.
- Fold in corn flakes until ingredients are combined.
- Drop a dessertspoon of mixture onto a baking tray that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Flatten each cookie.
- Bake for 20mins or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.