Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I think this came from the cookbook Peanut Butter Planet. It doesn't keep well overnight. I typed the recipe as it was, but I ended up adding a tsp of honey to the dressing.
- 4 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrot, and cilantro and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper and stir until well blended.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss gently to coat.
- Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.