Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 mins
A great salad for BBQs and picnics. Very crunchy and easy to make.
- 1⁄2 medium cabbage, shredded
- ice cube (1 tray)
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- place shredded cabbage in large bowl, add ice and enough water to cover, refridgerate for 1 hour.
- Drain and dry cabbage.
- in Salad bowl, combine cabbage, green pepper, carrot and onion, gently toss.
- In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients, pour over vegetables and toss well.
- Cover and refridgerate 2 hours.