Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is not what you expect for cole slaw.... the Ramen noodles gives it a really great taste and texture.
- 2 (14 ounce) packages cabbage coleslaw blend (angel hair)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles (oriental flavor)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds (to your liking)
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 bunch chopped green onion (or to taste)
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- ramen noodles, seasoning packets (both)
- Mix together Slaw ingredients, you will need to break up ramen noodles.
- Dressing: Mix well and pour over slaw just before serving.