A simple and tasty appetizer that could also serve as a full meal with some noodles and veggies.
Make and share this Crunchy Coconut Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine coconut milk, pepper, cilantro and shrimp in a sealable bag. Coat shrimp with mixture and refrigerate bag for 60 minutes.
- Dip shrimp in flour, then egg whites, then roll it in the coconut and bread crumbs.
- Bake for 7 minutes each side.
- Serve with dipping sauce of your choice. Nice and easy sauce can be made with 1 teaspoons of mustard and 1/3 cup apricot preserves.