1/1 Photo of Crunchy Coconut Shrimp
A simple and tasty appetizer that could also serve as a full meal with some noodles and veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Combine coconut milk, pepper, cilantro and shrimp in a sealable bag. Coat shrimp with mixture and refrigerate bag for 60 minutes.
- 3Dip shrimp in flour, then egg whites, then roll it in the coconut and bread crumbs.
- 4Bake for 7 minutes each side.
- 5Serve with dipping sauce of your choice. Nice and easy sauce can be made with 1 teaspoons of mustard and 1/3 cup apricot preserves.
Browse Our Top Coconut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Coconut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Coconut Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.2
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 401.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 32.7 g