Recipe by Trisha W
This easy to put together recipe makes a light lunch for one person, but the recipe can be double, tripled etc. to feed more.
Top Review by MissyDressage
This was good!!! I would make it again. I didn't have mayonnaise so i used Sour cream instead also i grated the carrot. The only things i would do different would be, to use mayonnaise and maybe use crushed pineapple and drain it really well.
- 1 flour tortilla
- 118.29 ml cooked chicken, chunked
- 1-1 carrot, julienned
- 59.14 ml pineapple chunk, drained
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 9.85 ml pecans, broken into small pieces
- lettuce, your preference (I used Red Leaf)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- red wine vinegar, to taste
- 9.85 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml brown sugar
- 2.46 ml Dijon mustard
- 2.46 ml honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the dressing ingredients and spread on one side of the flour tortilla.
- Layer the chicken, carrots, pineapple, tomatoes, pecan pieces and lettuce in the middle of the tortilla and sprinkle with salt, pepper and red wine vinegar.
- Fold up one end of the tortilla, then roll the sides over the chicken mixture to enclose, eat and enjoy.