Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
I found this recipe online and thought I should pass it along.I hope you enjot it! 8)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup toffee pieces
- 2 tablespoons toffee pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- In large microwavable mixing bowl,combine butter,milk& chocolate chips.
- Microwave on HIGHfor about 1 1/2 minutes,or until butter&chocolate is melted.
- Stir powdered sugar& vanilla extract;beat@ medium speed,until combined,scraping bowl.
- With your hands,stir in 1/2 cup toffee chips.
- Spread into a buttered 8-inch square baking pan.
- Sprinkle 2 TB toffee chips over top,pressing gently into fudge.
- Cover;and chill until firm (1-1 1/2 hours).
- Cut into squares.