Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Crunchy chocolate slice that is great for kids and adults.
- 80 g chopped butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate melts
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate, buttons
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, toasted lightly
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups corn flakes
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- coconut, for decorating top
- Melt butter and golden syrup and choc in the microwave and stir then gently mix in cornflakes, coconut and almonds.
- Press into slice tray and refrigerate until set and cut. Important the mix shouldn't be too dry, but still a bit wet. Otherwise will crumble when cut. Can add more chocolate to get consistency right if necessary or slowly slowly add the cornflakes aiming for amounts above.
Mmmm, the kids loved this one. It's quite rich....kinda reminded me of Chocolate Crackles. I used 2 cups corn flakes and found it to hold together quite well. Press quite firmly when placing in tin and you shouldn't have a drama. Thanks for sharing this is a very quick and easy treat to put together. :)