Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
You are sure to get oohs and aahs from this delicious dessert.
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- colored sprinkles (optional)
- In a bowl, combine the flour, pecans and brown sugar. Stir in butter. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. spread over crust. In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Spoon over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. Spread with the remaining whipped topping. Chill until set. Garnish with sprinkles if desired. Cut into squares.