Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Crunchy Chocolate Nests recipe from Food.com.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Corn Flakes®
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- pinch salt
- 12 yellow chick Peeps
- Lightly coat a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave the chocolate chips on high for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until the chocolate just melts, about 2 minutes total.
- Add the Corn Flakes® and nuts and fold gently until evenly coated. Divide the mixture among the muffin tin cups. Use the back of the spoon to push the chocolate mixture into the bottoms and up the sides of the muffin cups.
- Refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes. Remove from the muffin tin and put a peep in each nest.