1/5 Photos of Crunchy Chocolate Cookies
Here is a recipe that I took in a French book for healthy recipes. This one is made with cocoa, so less calories. Only 56 calories per cookie (that's what is written in the book)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a big bowl, mix rolled oats, flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Stir well.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together the egg whites, corn syrup and vanilla.
- 3Add the mixture of egg whites to the mixture in the big bowl and mix. The dough should be very dense. Incorporate the rice crispies.
- 4Let drop the dough to the spoon on a non-stick baking sheet (or you can put some oil on the baking sheet).
- 5Cook in a preheated oven of 350 F for 9 to 11 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (532 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 30.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g