From "Cooks Country" magazine. This is perfect for a mixture of cashews, peanuts, and almonds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees F; line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then spray with cooking spray.
- 2Separate egg white from yolk into a large bowl (reserving yolk for another use); whisk egg white with lime zest, lime juice, and salt.
- 3Add nuts and toss to coat; drain in a colander for 4 to 5 minutes.
- 4Combine sugar, chili powder, cumin, and cayenne; add nuts and toss to coat with spices; spread nuts out on the prepared baking sheet.
- 5Bake until dry and crisp, turning baking sheet once halfway through cooking, about 40 to 45 minutes.
- 6Cool, then break apart nuts and serve.
- 7Store in an air tight container for up to 3 weeks.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Chili Lime Spiced Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (635 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.0
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 493.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: