Recipe by Happyfrog
Homemade chicken strips. These are crunchy as you have noticed; my husband wanted some crunch. Enjoy.
Top Review by mandabacca
These turned out pretty well, tasty, but not as crispy as I was hoping. I think that I might just need to use more oil than I'm used to using in the pan to fry these and make them crispier...
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup white wine (or whats left!)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup herb seasoned dry bread crumb
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pinch lemon salt (I like a lot)
- pepper (I like a lot)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice chicken long or short, your way is best.
- Soak chicken in wine for an hour or overnight.
- Mix together flour, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken strips with flour mixture.
- Dip in milk.
- Coat a second time with flour.
- Heat stove top to medium.
- Cook until brown and cooked all the way through.
- Sprinkle lemon salt and pepper on both sides while cooking.