Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple but tasty chicken salad.
Make and share this Crunchy Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 bunches broccoli
- 7 slices bacon, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cashews, whole
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 -2 cup chicken, cooked, bite size pieces
- 1 cup red onion, cut coarsely
- 2 cups salad dressing
- Cut broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Add chicken to broccoli.
- Brown bacon and add with the drippings to broccoli and chicken.
- Add onion and cashews and mix well.
- In separate bowl, combine salad dressing, sugar and vinegar. Mix thoroughly.
- Add dressing mixture to broccoli salad. Chill and serve.