Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
GREAT for lunches, picnics, parties, or just to snack on. I love the crunchy texture and like getting so many food groups all in one!
- 4 cups chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans (or other nut)
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup apple, diced
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup Miracle Whip
- Combine all ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Chill prior to serving.
- Serve with french bread, pita, or atop a salad.
This chicken salad was YUMMY! I followed the recipe exactly but halved the recipe and it served 4. Everybody including me loved it. It was so good. Thanks for posting it.