1/1 Photo of Crunchy Chicken Nuggets
dredged in egg, dipped in panko /fresh parmesan seasoned breading, and oven baked to a golden color, these delicious crunchy are perfect for young and old. (especially the picky eater)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425 F.
- 2add baking sheet lined with foil , with oil on it, to preheat for several minutes.
- 3cube up the chicken breasts , 1" by 1".
- 4crack eggs in one bowl and mix well.
- 5in another bowl, add panko , parmesan, salt and pepper, mix thoroughly.
- 6with one "wet" hand take a piece of chicken and toss it around in the egg mix.
- 7with same "wet" hand remove that piece and drop it in the breading.
- 8roll it around with your "dry" hand patting the crumb mixture onto the chicken.
- 9Bread all the chicken.
- 10Remove hot pan from oven, be careful!
- 11Place chicken pieces on pan evenly spaced apart.
- 12Put in oven, set timer for 20 minutes.
- 13At the 10 min mark , flip all the chicken pieces, cook 10 more minutes or until a thermometer registers 170F.
- 14Variation: kick it up, add 1/8 tsp cayenne to the breading mix.
- 15Good with real honey dill dip.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Chicken Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 693.1
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 215.9 mg
- Sodium 1099.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 42.4 g