Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this is an old recipe I have had for years. Adapted from one my mom had written.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large head lettuce
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup glazed pecans, chopped
- 1 cup chow mein noodles (like la Choy)
- In small bowl whisk oil, vinegar, poppy seeds and pepper, set aside.
- Clean lettuce and chop.
- Transfer to medium bowl. you should about 7-8 cups.
- Add chicken, noodles and pecans. Toss with dressing and serve.
- ***You can buy glazed pecans in the grocery store where they sell peanuts etc.**.