Recipe by mosma
This recipe is from the Kosher Palette. It's really healthy and comes out delicious every time! An eye-catching way to present this dish is to toss the romaine with the dressing and place in the center of a large serving plate. Slice the chicken into 1-inch strips and place in the center of the greens and sprinkle with croûtons. Decorate the rim with halved or quartered yellow and red cherry tomatoes.
Top Review by teresas
This is excellent! I also cut the recipe down to serve 2 and used only 1 chicken breast. Next time I plan to slice the chicken first. I think this would help crisp them up even more. I used store bought mixed greens and the Worcestershire sauce instead of the steak sauce. The dressing is shockingly good! Overall a wonderful dish. We enjoyed it for lunch. :) Thanks for posting.
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml mayonnaise
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 118.29 ml crushed corn flakes
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lemon
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 78.07 ml chicken broth
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 4.92 ml steak sauce or 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine mustard and mayonnaise in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap and flatten to an even thickness using a mean mallet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, brush with mustard mixture.
- Cover chicken with corn flakes and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Drizzle each piece of chicken with 1/2 tsp oil.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Cut chicken into strips.
- Caesar Dressing: Mash garlic in a wooden salad bowl with a spoon. Cut lemon in half and squeeze juice into bowl, mixing with garlic.
- Whisk in olive oil. Add broth, mustard, steak sauce, and pepper; whisk until well blended.
- Combine chicken, lettuce, and dressing in a large bowl, tossing well.