1/2 Photos of Crunchy Chicken Caesar
This recipe is from the Kosher Palette. It's really healthy and comes out delicious every time! An eye-catching way to present this dish is to toss the romaine with the dressing and place in the center of a large serving plate. Slice the chicken into 1-inch strips and place in the center of the greens and sprinkle with croûtons. Decorate the rim with halved or quartered yellow and red cherry tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup crushed corn flakes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine mustard and mayonnaise in a small bowl; set aside.
- 3Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap and flatten to an even thickness using a mean mallet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, brush with mustard mixture.
- 4Cover chicken with corn flakes and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Drizzle each piece of chicken with 1/2 tsp oil.
- 5Bake for 5-10 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Cut chicken into strips.
- 6Caesar Dressing: Mash garlic in a wooden salad bowl with a spoon. Cut lemon in half and squeeze juice into bowl, mixing with garlic.
- 7Whisk in olive oil. Add broth, mustard, steak sauce, and pepper; whisk until well blended.
- 8Combine chicken, lettuce, and dressing in a large bowl, tossing well.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Chicken Caesar
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.7
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 93.7 mg
- Sodium 580.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 33.5 g