1/9 Photos of Crunchy Chicken Apple Salad Sandwiches
This is a great sandwich to have for a light lunch , even kids will like it. I found this in a Canadian living mag. last year and just found the recipe again in a box of papers. Hope that you enjoy it as much as I did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour water in pan to 3/4 in and bring to simmer.
- 2Add chicken , cover and poach over med/low heat for about 12 -15 minutes.
- 3Put on a plate and refrigerate till cool enough to handle. Then finely dice.
- 4In a bowl stir all remaining ingredients including the chicken.
- 5Butter the bread with the softened butter and spread 1 slice with the mixture. Top with remaining slice of bread. Trim the crust and cut the sandwich into triangles or squares for little hands.
- 6If you want to make ahead , place on a baking sheet and cover with a damp cloth and cover tightly with plastic wrap for up to 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Chicken Apple Salad Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.8
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 42.2 mg
- Sodium 370.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 10.7 g