Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Crushed dry stuffing mix makes this chicken really crunch and flavorful...and the entire dish is on the table in less than 45 minutes.
- 1 cup pepperidge farm herb seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves or 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) jarcampbell's slow roasted chicken gravy
- Stir the stuffing and cheese on a plate. Beat the egg in a shallow dish with a fork or whisk. Dip the chicken into the egg. Coat the chicken with the stuffing mixture. Place the chicken onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with the butter.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Heat the gravy in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until hot and bubbling. Serve the gravy with the chicken.