Recipe by ~Bekah~
This is my way of cooking: easy-peasy, quick and good tasting. This recipe was sent to me by the Campbells website. I hope you like it.
Top Review by Darlene Summers
I took Merlot's suggestion and made nuggets out of these and they are wonderful,Crispy little appy's that we dipped in sweet and sour sauce,and enjoyed EVERY BITE!!!! Thanks,Darlene
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix, crushed into crumbs
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix stuffing and cheese on plate.
- Dip chicken into beaten egg.
- Then coat with stuffing/cheese mixture.
- Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with margarine.
- BAKE at 400°F.
- for 20 min.
- or until chicken is done.
- The original recipe calls for serving this with canned/jarred chicken gravy-- just a suggestion!