Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my way of cooking: easy-peasy, quick and good tasting. This recipe was sent to me by the Campbells website. I hope you like it.
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix, crushed into crumbs
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Mix stuffing and cheese on plate.
- Dip chicken into beaten egg.
- Then coat with stuffing/cheese mixture.
- Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with margarine.
- BAKE at 400°F.
- for 20 min.
- or until chicken is done.
- The original recipe calls for serving this with canned/jarred chicken gravy-- just a suggestion!
I took Merlot's suggestion and made nuggets out of these and they are wonderful,Crispy little appy's that we dipped in sweet and sour sauce,and enjoyed EVERY BITE!!!! Thanks,Darlene
The stuffing and cheese makes an excellent tasting breading for the chicken!!! It seals in the flavor of the chicken which turns out very tender and moist. The next time I make this, I will try it with chicken nuggests and use as an appetizer. This is a winner, Bekah.