Recipe by Cullinaryjudge
This chicken is really crunchy, even though the skin is removed. It is one of our family's favorites.
Top Review by Bec
These were nice and tasty- the outside crunchy and the inside moist. I used 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts- each cut in half. They served 3: 1 person who wasn't hungry (only had a half piece), another person who had 2 half pieces, and the rest was eaten by me! (I was very hungry!!) Thanks for sharing!
- 1 1⁄3 cups fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup yogurt (plain, I use 1%)
- 8 -10 skinless chicken thighs
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crumbs, poultry seasoning, parsley flakes, salt, and pepper together in glass pie plate.
- Put yogurt in separate bowl.
- Dip chicken in yogurt, coating on both sides.
- Then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place on greased foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 400 degrees F for 1-1 1/4 hours until tender.