This is crunchy, sticky, chewy, sweet & chocolatey all at the same time. This is NOT a good for you recipe.... Cooking time is refrigeration time.
- 395 g skim condensed milk
- 50 g butter
- 1 cup milo
- 2 1⁄2 cups rice bubbles or 2 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup dried mixed fruit
- Place condensed milk & butter into a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir mixture well to combine.
- Add rice bubbles, milo and fruit, stir well.
- Spoon mixture into a lined lamington pan. press down firmly.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Slice into squares to serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Certainly the easiest slice I have ever made, took to the DS's recreation group were it was enjoyed on their music day. Someone suggested using coco pops instead of rice bubbles if you want the big chocolate taste. I used some small packets of sultananas and apricots as that is all I had on hand. Thank you Mandy for a super simple recipe. Made for Newest ZAAR Tag, 08A.