katie in the UP's Note:
These are a quick easy throw together cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, break up cookie dough. Pat cherries dry with paper towels. Gently stir cherries and flour into dough.
- 2Drop dough by heaping tsp into cereal crumbs.
- 3pressing cereal into dough. Shape into balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golded brown.
- 5Immediately remove from cookie sheets.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Cherry Chippers
Serving Size: 1 (596 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.7
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 80.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: