Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are a quick easy throw together cookie.
Make and share this Crunchy Cherry Chippers recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, break up cookie dough. Pat cherries dry with paper towels. Gently stir cherries and flour into dough.
- Drop dough by heaping tsp into cereal crumbs.
- pressing cereal into dough. Shape into balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golded brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheets.