- 2 cups elbow macaroni (uncooked)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pimiento, optional
- 2 cups colby cheese, cubed
- 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain.
- Brown ground beef; drain.
- Then add to beef soups, green pepper, pimento and cooked macaroni.
- Place half the mixture in a greased 2 quart casserole.
- Sprinkle with half the cheese and onions.
- Top with remaining macaroni mixture and cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining onions and bake 5 minutes longer.