A quick and easy chicken recipe that is sure to please with it's cheesy goodness. Change the cheese for a twist!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400.
- 2Cut a 3-inch slit in each chicken breast half to form pocket.
- 3Insert 1 strip cheese into each pocket.
- 4Secure each pocket with several toothpicks.
- 5Combine crumbs, shredded cheese and seasoning salt in pie pan or shallow bowl.
- 6Place beaten egg in another pie pan or shallow bowl; dip chicken in egg.
- 7Lightly press both sides of chicken in crumb mixture to coat.
- 8Place chicken onto greased baking sheet.
- 9Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Cheese Stuffed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.4
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 143.6 mg
- Sodium 251.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 34.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: