A quick and easy chicken recipe that is sure to please with it's cheesy goodness. Change the cheese for a twist!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400.
- 2Cut a 3-inch slit in each chicken breast half to form pocket.
- 3Insert 1 strip cheese into each pocket.
- 4Secure each pocket with several toothpicks.
- 5Combine crumbs, shredded cheese and seasoning salt in pie pan or shallow bowl.
- 6Place beaten egg in another pie pan or shallow bowl; dip chicken in egg.
- 7Lightly press both sides of chicken in crumb mixture to coat.
- 8Place chicken onto greased baking sheet.
- 9Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Cheese Stuffed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.4
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 143.6 mg
- Sodium 251.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 34.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: