- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles (any flavor)
- 3 drops water
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese, your favorite (or 2 slices)
Directions See How It's Made
- Split the dry noodles along the seam so you end up with 2 flat sections.
- Use fingertips to moisten top surface of the dry noodles, too much water and end result will be chewy.
- Sprinkle a small amount of the seasoning packet over the wet noodles.
- Top with cheese.
- Place on microwave safe plate and cook for 15-30 seconds until cheese melts.
- Enjoy the crunchy creation!