Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A nice little appetizer
- 1⁄4 cup potato chips, finely crushed
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients. Shape into 3/4" balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet, flattening slightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.
These are very easy to make! And very tasty! I didn't put the cayenne pepper in!