Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A favorite of mine to make for guests. Don't let the swiss cheese turn you off. I'm not a big swiss fan, but it really works with this recipe. Perfect when you have that little bit of white wine leftover in the bottle.
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 -6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup seasoned stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in deep baking dish.
- Layer a slice of cheese on top of each chicken breast.
- In large bowl, mix cream of chicken soup and white wine and pour over chicken.
- In small bowl, mix butter and stuffing and sprinkle over chicken.
- Bake 45 minutes.
i really enjoyed this recipe and my family loved it. I am not a big fan of swiss so next time i'm going to try provolone. Also i added more stuffing on top to make it a little more crunchy!!