A favorite of mine to make for guests. Don't let the swiss cheese turn you off. I'm not a big swiss fan, but it really works with this recipe. Perfect when you have that little bit of white wine leftover in the bottle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place chicken in deep baking dish.
- 3Layer a slice of cheese on top of each chicken breast.
- 4In large bowl, mix cream of chicken soup and white wine and pour over chicken.
- 5In small bowl, mix butter and stuffing and sprinkle over chicken.
- 6Bake 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Cheese Chicken Bake
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 497.3
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 139.7 mg
- Sodium 674.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 39.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix