Recipe by Felix4067
A nice alternative to traditional plain biscuits, these will liven up your next family dinner.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease baking sheet.
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl; mix well.
- Using hands, shape dough into small balls.
- Place balls on baking sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart, flatten using palm of hand or the bottom of a drinking glass.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool slightly on wire racks before serving.