Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another one from the hidden valley ranch website that sounds really good
- 1⁄2 cup Hidden Valley original ranch cheddar and parmesan dressing
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1⁄4 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup finely shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Combine crumbs, cheese, salt and pepper in pie plate.
- Roll chicken breasts in dressing to coat both sides.
- Dip, top side only, in crumb mixture and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes, or until golden brown and crunchy.
These were very good. Next time, I'll make sure to grind the cornflakes in my blender to make them finer, but this was a definite make again.