Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These crunchy bars are the perfect snack for the odd munchie craving!
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (Ghiradelli preferred)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups toasted oats cereal
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2-1 cup toasted almond (or other nut) (optional)
- Combine chocolate chips and butter on stovetop and gently melt, stirring frequently.
- Stir in cereals, and nuts, if desired.
- Spread mixture evenly into a 13x9x2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- Let cool and cut into bars.