Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
Love this on cold dark evenings. Sometimes I use the fresh cheese sauces you can get in supermarkets. Sometimes I make my own. This also works well with broccoli, just boil it for less time.
- 1 kg cauliflower
- 350 g cheese sauce
- 100 g gruyere cheese, grated
- 25 g toasted hazelnuts, crushed
- 50 g fresh breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill to high. Bring a pan of water to the boil.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and boil for 7 minutes.
- Heat cheese sauce.
- Mix together grated cheese, nuts and breadcrumbs.
- Place cauliflower in an oven-proof dish, pour over cheese sauce and top with breadcrumb mix.
- Grill until brown and bubbly on top.