1/1 Photo of Crunchy Caramel Chocolate Layer Bars
Vicki in CT's Note:
This is buttery, sweet and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, salt, baking soda, brown sugar, and oatmeal; cut the butter in until the mixture is crumbly.
- 2Press all but one cup of the mixture into the bottom of an 8 inch square pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, combine the caramels and cream. Heat slowly in microwave, stirring frequently until caramel melts. Blend in 2 tablespoons flour. Spread this carefully over baked mixture.
- 5Sprinkle chocolate chips over caramel. Sprinkle the remaining one cup crumbly mixture over this.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 8Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Caramel Chocolate Layer Bars
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.9
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 221.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 31.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g