Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A variation of Lipton's California Dip.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 6 slices bacon, cooked until crisp, drained and crumbled
- In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream and soup mix; blend well.
- Add in the bell peppers, onion, and bacon; stir to combine well.
- Cover w/ plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve with chips or fresh vegetables.