1 hr 30 mins
Makes a good side-dish for just about any meat entree or a meatless main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cabbage leaves in a small amount of boiling water and cook for 8 minutes or until just tender; drain and set aside.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine the next 4 ingredients.
- 3Spoon 1/2 cup rice mixture onto each cabbage leaf.
- 4Roll up and place roll seam side down in a 12x8 baking dish.
- 5Pour the broth on and around cabbage rolls.
- 6Brush the rolls with the remaining melted butter.
- 7Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Brown Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Brown Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Cabbage-Rice Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.1
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 158.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g