Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Makes a good side-dish for just about any meat entree or a meatless main dish.
Make and share this Crunchy Cabbage-Rice Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Place cabbage leaves in a small amount of boiling water and cook for 8 minutes or until just tender; drain and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the next 4 ingredients.
- Spoon 1/2 cup rice mixture onto each cabbage leaf.
- Roll up and place roll seam side down in a 12x8 baking dish.
- Pour the broth on and around cabbage rolls.
- Brush the rolls with the remaining melted butter.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour.
Oh WOW!!! These cabbage rolls were so wonderful and easy to make. I love the nutty flavor of the brown rice and the crunchiness from the water chestnuts. I served them with grilled pork tenderloin and baby carrots for one heck of a meal. Thanks Nurse Di.