Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another very quick and easy recipe (my favorite kind).
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box butterscotch pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup peanut brittle (crushed)
- By package directions, bake cake in a 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Make pudding by package directions.
- Frost cooled cake and sprinkle with peanut brittle.