- 4 cups Coco Pops cereal (180g, coco pops)
- 250 g dark eating dark chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 100 g butter, chopped coarsley
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup (60ml)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 20cmx30cm lamington pan; line with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over long sides.
- Process half the coco pops till coarse.
- Stir in chocolate, butter and syrup in a large heatproof bowl over large saucepan of simmering water until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in all the coco pops.
- Spread mixture into pan; refrigerate until sent.
- Cut into bars.