Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick cookie recipe for when you need cookies ASAP! Time listed includes chill time.
Make and share this Crunchy Brownie Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder together.
- In another (large) bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, scraping down sides of bowl. Mix in vanilla.
- Gradually mix in dry ingredients. When combined. scrape dough onto a piece of plastic wrap and wrap tightly. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- On a floured surface, roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut into desired shape using a 1 1/2 inch cutter, brushing extra flour off tops.
- Bake 8 to 11 minutes, until edges are firm and centers are slightly soft and puffed. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.