Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 15 mins
Quick cookie recipe for when you need cookies ASAP! Time listed includes chill time.
Make and share this Crunchy Brownie Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder together.
- In another (large) bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, scraping down sides of bowl. Mix in vanilla.
- Gradually mix in dry ingredients. When combined. scrape dough onto a piece of plastic wrap and wrap tightly. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- On a floured surface, roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut into desired shape using a 1 1/2 inch cutter, brushing extra flour off tops.
- Bake 8 to 11 minutes, until edges are firm and centers are slightly soft and puffed. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.