Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So simple, but the taste is divine. This is a great side dish for the holidays. Also great for something different for potlucks.
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli
- 1 (8 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts (reserve juice)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1⁄2 cup good quality mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Peel tough layer from broccoli stems and dice broccoli stems and florets into about 3/8" squares.
- Chop marinated artichoke hearts into similar size as broccoli.
- Combine broccoli, olives, artichoke hearts in a bowl and toss with mayonnaise and a couple of tablespoons of the reserved artichoke marinade.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve chilled. Stir well before serving.