Recipe by Parrot Head Mama
Found this one in a cookbook a WHILE ago, have copied it MANY times for friends and co-workers, and is one of my most requested recipes/dishes. Cooking time includes chill time.
Top Review by naptime4julie
Loved it! Couldn't stop eating it. Served it with grilled chicken and it was the perfect side dish. Had some leftovers to get rid of so I added seeded cucumbers, sunflower seeds and bacon bits. TOOOO YUMMY!
- 2 -3 cups fresh broccoli, washed, cut into florets (about 1 head)
- 2 -3 cups cauliflower, washed, cut into florets (about 1 head)
- 10 -12 green onions, sliced thin
- 2 medium green peppers, chopped (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomatoes, halved (grape or cherry)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese cube (bite-sized)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle ranch dressing (Lite or Fat Free are fine)
- salt and pepper, to taste