Recipe by Seasoned Cook
POPULAR salad choice! A great side dish for a potluck or picnic which is colorful and full of flavor! Everyone looks forward to this dish that contains no mayo.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli slaw mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1⁄2 cup craisins
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium size bowl mix broccoli slaw, drained pineapple tidbits, grated carrot and craisins.
- In another snall bowl mix dressing ingredients. Pour over slaw mixture. Toss to blend.
- Let marinate at least 2 hours before serving. Sprinkle almonds on top prior to serving.
- Enjoy this wonderful salad!