Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
POPULAR salad choice! A great side dish for a potluck or picnic which is colorful and full of flavor! Everyone looks forward to this dish that contains no mayo.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli slaw mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1⁄2 cup craisins
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a medium size bowl mix broccoli slaw, drained pineapple tidbits, grated carrot and craisins.
- In another snall bowl mix dressing ingredients. Pour over slaw mixture. Toss to blend.
- Let marinate at least 2 hours before serving. Sprinkle almonds on top prior to serving.
- Enjoy this wonderful salad!
This recipe was divine but only after it was refrigerated over night. I served it right away and it was okay. The next day, YUMMY!!!
We love this recipe. I've made it a couple of times now and kept forgetting to rate it. We like the crunch and all the bits of flavor. Very easy to prepare and the presentation is great. Thanks for posting. :)
Made this for a party and it went over very well. I toasted the almonds in the oven at 350 degrees for 6 or 7 minutes. I also used a dressing of 1/4 cup each of raspberry white wine vinegar, sugar, and canola oil. Next time I'd like to use fresh pineapple instead of canned. Thank you!