Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love the crunch of the water chestnuts in this. I also like that it is a canned soupless recipe. Hope you enjoy it too.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed or 2 cups fresh broccoli, steamed
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup water chestnut, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put broccoli in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Cover with the soup mix and the water chestnuts.
- Pour the melted butter all over making sure to get it over the dry soup really well.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Easy Peasy.
This is delicious. I used margarine instead of butter, but otherwise made it as directed. The water chestnuts were surprisingly wonderful as the topping. Thank you - my family loves it!
This was really good. I made it as directed. I am always looking for different ways to make broccoli and this was perfect. Even the kids liked it.
I used fresh broccoli and followed the recipe exactly. The more I ate, the better it got! I especially like the crunch of the water chestnuts. Great flavor!