Recipe by riffraff
I love the crunch of the water chestnuts in this. I also like that it is a canned soupless recipe. Hope you enjoy it too.
Top Review by Linorama
This is delicious. I used margarine instead of butter, but otherwise made it as directed. The water chestnuts were surprisingly wonderful as the topping. Thank you - my family loves it!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed or 2 cups fresh broccoli, steamed
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup water chestnut, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put broccoli in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Cover with the soup mix and the water chestnuts.
- Pour the melted butter all over making sure to get it over the dry soup really well.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Easy Peasy.